2.08.2011

Thrifty!

Good, good day thrifting.  Was in the mood to make a few changes in our yard that was hard hit by several freezes this past January.  I found a couple things that I just had to have....

Check out this cool little tin planter/bucket I found.  And of course, I had to stop at the local nursery and pick up this wild sweet potato plant to tuck inside of it...


I also found this cute little kitty planter with bright green eyes (on the far left, click on image to see him better)...I picked up a little zebra plant to put inside him which adds some contrast to our succulent collection....and of course I had to get a few new annuals too, just needed some good color happening...


I found this cool hippy dippy 60's flower child looking dish/bowl, which now holds our fresh oranges.  I love this thing!!!!......

No comments: